Having just celebrated its 25th season as the title sponsor of the NASCAR Busch series, Anheuser-Busch is reassing all its NASCAR marketing. Its timing co-incides with ESPN becoming the sole broadcaster of the No. 2 racing series in the United States. The resulting increased coverage is likely to be reflected in the cost of sponsorship rights – an increase three times the estimated $10 million a year that A-B has been paying.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future