Philips Design is preparing to enter SL, with the team at Rivers Run Red. Philips Design intends to use it’s presence to gain feedback on innovation concepts, engage residents in co- creation and gain a deeper understanding of potential opportunities in this virtual environment. Philips Design will have a space where virtual concepts can be tested and residents can participate in co-design projects. Therefore SL residents can have a greater say in the kind of colors, ergonomics, functionality and other features of products they may wish to buy, enabling Philips Design to find new ways of relating to end users.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future