I’m really pleased to see that Absolut are using lomography in they’re new campaign, with the Absolut LOMO photography competition. Lomography is a stunning photographic style that makes even the dullest or simplest subject look stunning, and the competition covers four categories – Absolut Bottle Shape, Artwork, Companion and Freestyle. A great example of user generated content, all of the entries will be on display online, with winners selected every four weeks. The overall winner will get a trip to the 2007 Lomography World Congress.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future