Orange are trialling a new service in France that lets customers in bars and restaurants text in their jukebox requests. The trial is taking place across 20 sites in France, with plans to roll-out across the country and also in Israel. Although the idea of texting to something in a venue on a night out may not be new (I remember being able to text things like “Jenny, will u sleep wit me l8r?” to a screen in my SU bar at uni), the idea of the whole bar being able to collectively control the music and atmosphere could just be different enough to catch on. Oh, and Jenny, if you’re reading this…call me!
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future