For the second time, Nike has brought out a sneaker to commemorate a Sony Playstation console (the first pair were Playstation Air Force Ones). Like the One Time Only pack, these are a hybrid of Air Max 90s on a 360 sole, and come complete with a 3M reflective hologram Swoosh. Only 24 pairs have been made to mark the launch of the PS3.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future