Dazed & Confused magazine has launched Dazed Digital, in a focused investment into online, with emphasis on sociability and community elements. The site will not just be about the Dazed title, but also the Another Magazine and AnOtherMan titles. In keeping with the trend, the site will host regular video shows including Dazed Live Sessions. In a good move, it will also look at fashion content and this will no doubt be a strong driver for the site as the first project is a look at Inspiration, with contributions from Hedi Slimane amongst others. This for me will really set the site apart from something GQ.com, which on my last video just let me look through catwalk shots, but was very dull. The type of people that read the magazine are those with strong opinions and this is being harnessed via interaction with contributors, which is another strong offering.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future