Campari have launched a new site, Hotel Campari, in support of what I assume is a new calendar featuring Selma Hayek. I say assume for the simple fact that the site didn’t really work. After an intriguing start I was taken to a room with some pics of Selma, and then a list of other rooms. None of which opened. So I won’t be going back to see what it was all about. Its all very well doing a mystical site but if it doesn’t tell me anything or tempt me back to find out what the fuss is all about, then its wasted money! Whatever it is, Campari have put some effort into it, with supporting pages on Myspace and Frappr and the sexy video uploaded on Youtube.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future