The latest agency following Arc Worldwide and BBH into Second LifeDigital is the digital agency AKQA, who this month are opening an office in the virtual world. The idea is to use the opportunity to hire new talent and get ideas from SL inhabitants. It will also host “AKQA Insight” seminars, allowing anyone in the world with a computer and broadband connection who is signed up to Second Life to contribute branding ideas.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future