This weeks Second Life activity is present and correct, thanks to The Guardian sponsoring the Avalon film festival this week, with more than 80 short films being shown across a range of genres. Channel 4 are also involved in the festival, which is a great fit with the real world channel, whilst any money earnt or donated during the event will be given to Cancer Research UK.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future