A pop music version of Fantasy Football Manager has been launched by The Official UK Charts Company. The online game, at www.fantasymusicmanager.co.uk, was created by sales promotion agency Why Not! Players select a roster of artists who score points depending on their weekly chart performance in the run-up to Christmas.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future