Nike is doing some pretty cool experiential activity at running events and busy roads across Europe, with the Nike Trial Van. Nosey people can try on one of over 1,000 pairs of running shoes, and give them a go for free. Whats great is that even if you wanted to buy them you couldn’t, because the rep isn’t allowed to sell them. Although of course Nike wants you to then run to the nearest store (boom boom), its got a good honest feel about it, and so would be a lasting experience for consumers.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future