Here’s a good opportunity to have some fun with your customers. Geocaching is “an outdoor treasure-hunting game in which the participants use a Global Positioning System receiver or other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers (called “geocaches” or “caches”) anywhere in the world. A typical cache is a small waterproof container containing a logbook and “treasure”, usually toys or trinkets of little monetary value.” Sounds a bit geeky right? Yep. So a company called Spreadshirt, who do screen printing for t-shirts, has decided to do something cool, and create The Hunt. By collaborating with geocashers across the world they’ve hidden limited edition t- shirts across the world in random places.
www.geocaching.com / www.spreadshirt.net / www.thehunt.spreadshirt.net
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future