Nokia has launched a fleet of ‘party buses’ to tap into a hip, young crowd for its new music phone, the 5300 Xpress Music phone. Dubbed the “Nokia Music Mobile’ the buses will ferry passengers between local nightspots while offering a full-on audio-visual experience of the 5300. Apart from the buses, website and below-the-line collaterals, Nokia also decorated the Orchard underpass with graffiti. The Music Mobile bus is the latest in a string of music-oriented branding exercises this year, following the sponsorship of Coldplay and Sonic Boom in Singapore.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future