I don’t know about you but I’ve always loved watching the trailers of movies when I go to the Ritzy, and always think I could do a better job. Well, the team over at Ramp Industry (who are also behind the excellent Channel 4 Tribes wesbite mentioned in previous issues) have put together www.thefountainremixed.com which allows you to do just that. The site is for the launch of Darren Aronofsky’s new film, The Fountain. Clint Mansell, The Fountain’s composer, has exclusively donated the multitracks from the soundtrack’s haunting ‘Stay With Me’ to download, edit, and mash up. You can then use visuals from the trailers and stills to create your own version, which can be uploaded to the site and judged.
- Ketchup has moved to its own domain – www.clubketchup.com
- 2007 trend map London Underground stylee
- Honda US signs as title sponsor of The Honda Ski Tour
- Anheuser-Busch to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s No. 2 series after the 2007 season.
- Lady Sovereign collabo with Zoo York
- E4 SKINS – user defined programming
- Tate Tracks – Klaxons vs. Donald Judd
- CD sales & Woolworths – an opinion
- BAPE & Kanye West trainers
- Vodafone Receiver – connecting to the future